The last installment of The Functional Method Training Series is finally here! Are you ready?!
On Monday’s and Thursday’s 3.0 uses post activation potentiation and crushing supersets to build raw upper / lower body strength, functional muscle and next level explosiveness.
On Tuesday’s, metabolic muscle building functional circuits will test you in ways you never have before. These workout’s are filled with unique and creative movement’s and combinations that Jay is known worldwide for.
On Wednesday’s and Saturday’s, Cardio, core, mobility and prehab movements are combined circuit style to take your aerobic conditioning to the next level while building a rock solid core and bullet proofing your body allowing you to maximize your true potential.
Kettlebell and barbell complexes are programmed on Fridays after heavy lifting for strength and finished off with Jay’s signature ab shredding core complexes.
Jay, has also taken the time to fully breakdown his diet. What he does for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What he does pre workout, post workout and for snacks. He gives full macro breakdowns as well as his diet strategies and tips. This is a must have!
If you’re ready to not only completely change your body but completely change the way you look at training for the rest of your life, then The Functional Method 3.0 is the perfect program for you!
What Will You Get
- 8 weeks of systematic programming. Everything is laid out for you including warm up’s and cool down’s that are specific to each workout. You’ll never have worry about that you’re going to do at the gym again
- Jay’s personal diet plan with detailed macro breakdowns, nutritional tips and strategies
- Once you purchase you will have lifetime access to the program
- HD video demonstrations of every exercise in the program
- A downloadable PDF in text form so that you can take the program with you anywhere
- Exclusive member discussion board that allows you to interact with Jay and fellow Functional Method students!
- Desktop and mobile access anytime, anywhere, 24/7
- Due to the nature of this product there are NO REFUNDS
Make sure you have a doctor’s clearance before taking on this program!
It is highly suggested that you complete The Functional Method 1.0 and 2.0 before taking on 3.0 to get the most out of this training series.
This program is for an intermediate to advanced fitness level.
This program IS NOT for the absolute beginner.
You must have at least 1-2 years of gym experience.
Must have knowledge of proper exercise technique using barbells, dumbbells, kettle bells and bodyweight movements
Knowledge of how to modify exercises when necessary Must know how to read a written program with reps and sets
I will be available via email if you have any limitations and need help finding ways to modify movements.
will you need?
- Barbell with weight plates ranging from light to heavy
- Squat rack
- Dumbbells and kettlebells ranging from light to heavy
- A bench
- Pull up bar
- Dip Bars
- Plyometric box
- TRX or Gymnastics rings
- Medicine Balls
- Foam Roller Mini Bands (for warm ups)
- Resistance Bands (if you need assistance with pull ups and for warm up techniques)
- Access to cardio equipment ex: assault bike, rower, ski erg, jump rope, treadmill or access to running outside
FREE 7 Day Meal Guide
This 7 day guide includes a full week of meal plans with full macro nutrient breakdowns for both Men and Women.
FREE Advanced Support
Get in touch with Jay on a weekly basis to let him know how you’re doing with the program! If you need help with exercise modifications or have physical limitations, please reach out.
Community Discussions – Amazing Value!
Join our community and grow everyday through real interaction with Jay and fellow Functional Method students!