Welcome to The Functional Method 2.0!
The Functional Method 2.0 eight week full body program is the second installment in The Functional Method training series.
This program offers the perfect blend of functional strength building techniques, kettle bell complexes, mobility / prehab workouts and next level core / midline stability training that will take your functional strength, athletic performance, metabolic conditioning, and mobility, to a whole NEW level!
The Functional Method 2.0 will equip you with everything you need to build the most functional and well rounded physique you have ever had!
How is The Functional Method 2.0 different from 1.0?
- Increased work volume
- NEW movements
- More advanced movement patterns
- NEW kettle bell complexes
- Heavy lifting for strength
- Increased cardiovascular conditioning
- NEW program structure
- NEW workout finishers
- NEW mobility / prehab workouts and more!
What an amazing experience the functional method 2.0 has been for me. It is the perfect balance of Athleticism bodybuilding plyometrics and explosiveness all in one coarse. I have Never Being this Limber …
This program is as good as it gets. I’ve done a bunch of workout programs through the years, enough to know my way around the gym and keep myself in decent shape. TFM 1.0 and 2.0 blows all of them out of the water. They take your workouts to another level. …
Bro, this has literally been a game changer. Since college I haven’t been able to sit down and come up with a no shit training plan. I jump around from routine to routine; go back to some old school routines I used to do, try some new stuff, etc. …
It is highly suggested that you complete The Functional Method 1.0 before taking on 2.0
TFM 2.0 builds off of TFM 1.0. In order to get the most out if this training series it’s important to do them in order.
This program is for an intermediate to advanced fitness level.
This program IS NOT for the absolute beginner
You must have at least 1-2 years of gym experience.
Must have knowledge of proper exercise technique using barbells, dumbbells, kettle bells and bodyweight movements.
Knowledge of how to modify exercises when necessary. Must know how to read a written program with reps and sets.
I will be available via email if you have any limitations and need help finding ways to modify movements.
Make sure you have a doctor’s clearance before taking on this program!
will you need?
- Barbell with weight plates ranging from light to heavy
- Squat rack
- Dumbbells and kettlebells ranging from light to heavy
- A bench
- Pull up bar
- Dip Bars
- TRX or Gymnastics rings
- Foam Roller
- Mini Bands (for warm ups)
- Resistance Bands (if you need assistance with pull ups and for warm up techniques)
FREE 7 Day Meal Guide
This 7 day guide includes a full week of meal plans with full macro nutrient breakdowns for both Men and Women.
FREE Advanced Support
Get in touch with Jay on a weekly basis to let him know how you’re doing with the program! If you need help with exercise modifications or have physical limitations, please reach out.
Community Discussions – Amazing Value!
Join our community and grow everyday through real interaction with Jay and fellow Functional Method students!
Functional movements that build strength, muscle, agility, coordination and stability
Warm ups and cool downs specific to every workout
Core / mid line stability training to increase strength and performance.
Mobility / Prehab workouts to help you recover and bullet proof your body
Strength building and fat torching kettle bell complexes
Workout finishers that will challenge you in ways you never have before!
What Will You Get
- HD video demonstrations for every exercise
- Downloadable PDF so you can take the workouts anywhere
- 8 weeks of workouts with systematic movement progressions with progressive overload so that you get amazing results
- Exclusive member discussion board that allows you to interact with Jay and fellow Functional Method students!
- Desktop and mobile access anytime, anywhere, 24/7
- Due to the nature of the product there are NO REFUNDS!